Tiktok pictures are beautiful visual images that make our experiences on Tiktok pleasant. Do you have pictures on your phone that you want to add to your Tiktok handle but don’t know how to add them?
Lucky for you, this article is designed to make that search quick and easy for you.
Firstly, make sure you have the updated version of Tiktok or download it from the Google play store or Apple play store; then get your beautiful Tiktok pictures ready from your device gallery as we show you a step-by-step guide on how to add photos on TikTok.
Adding Tiktok Pictures can be done through the following steps
Adding Tiktok Pictures Using Effect
This section is only accessible during the video editing phase and can help you upload images; here are the steps.
- Start TikTok on your smartphone and then click on the “+” icon to begin creating your video in the same way as you would normally.
- Tap the red button to record a new video, and stop recording when you want to add your image, then tap the Effects button next to the record button.
- In Effects, select the effect that appears like an image with an Arrow to add photos from your photo collection.
- Then, your camera image will appear; you can swap through them and pick the pictures you want to add.
- Then, hold down your record button for a minimum of three seconds to record your picture on the screen as a part of your video. (When you are recording, it is essential to ensure there’s no face or nothing in the image view of the camera; otherwise, it will place those visuals in the front of the image.)
Create a Photo Collage
Creating a photo collage is also required when adding pictures to Tiktok; here are the steps.
- Tap the plus icon
- Then, select the pictures you want to add
- Upload your chosen images
- Tweak the display duration of your images
- Tap post
Use the Green Screen Effect
The green screen effect adds images to your posts and videos; here are the steps.
- Tap to create a new icon
- Tap effects
- Tap the green screen tap and the green screen button
- Select the image you want to insert
- Adjust any other setting you want, then tap next
- Place in the picture and tap post
Use Picture Template
Templates have a photo slideshow with effects but are limited to the number of images that can be selected depending on the template you select. Here are the steps below.
- Tap to create new content
- Tap template
- Select the picture of your choice
- Adjust any other settings you want, then tap next
- Place in the picture and tap post.
Shapeshifting Tiktok Pictures Using the Filter
The shapeshifting filter is a popular Tiktok effect that allows you to shapeshift into a different person or some popular character.
When you apply the filter, it automatically selects a face from the picture which will be your look alike. The famous faces include Disney Princess, Avengers, Harrypost characters, etc. Here are the steps below.
- Open Tiktok and tap discover in the bottom bar
- In the search bar, type shapeshifting
- Click on the shapeshifting effect
- Tap the pink record button
- Select an image from your device gallery, tap the person you want to shapeshift into
- Start making your video, you will discover that your face shifts gradually into theirs.
People are also searching for How to Pin Someone on Snapchat
How to Add Pictures to a Slideshow on Tiktok
The best way to add pictures on Tiktok is to turn them into a slideshow; here’s how to make a slideshow on Tiktok.
- Firstly, Select the + icon at the bottom of the screen to create a new video
- Tap upload
- Open the photo tap then select all the pictures you want to add to your slideshow
- Adjust the settings you want together with the music that plays with the slideshow, then tap next
- Lastly, add a caption and tap post.
How to Add Pictures on Tiktok Without Creating a Slideshow
Do you want to add pictures to your TikTok posts and video? Without creating a slideshow, here’s how to do It. Hu
- First of all, create a new video
- Down the bottom right corner, select upload
- Then, select the video clips you want to add and switch the photo tap to add pictures to the music
- Tap next
- There is a list of suggested sounds that you can sync to your clip, select next on the top right of the screen
- Add any effect of your choice and select next
- Lastly, finish creating your post by adding caption, then tap post.
You might want to check How to See Previously Liked Posts On Instagram
Do You Have Issues While Adding Pictures to Tiktok?
Some things can cause problems for you while adding pictures to your Tiktok posts and videos; here are the steps to solving your problem.
- Firstly, Ensure your internet connection is reliable and stable.
- Secondly, Ensure the Tiktok app is up to date
- Next, check if your device “permission” for Tiktok is on. The notification comes out stating you need to turn it on. If you are using an iPhone click”setting” and tap on the Tiktok app, select ” photos” to “read and write ” if you are using an android click “setting” tap “apps” then select Tiktok.
- Lastly, Tap on “permission” toggle the switch on the “on” position, and start uploading pictures again.
Adding Pictures to TikTok Using Kapwing
Now, let’s discuss another alternative for more mastery and customization. Kapwing is an online photo and video editor used to make a slideshow, even on Tiktok.
- Open the slideshow maker by clicking on the blue maker button below.
- Tap upload to find a picture or video for your first slide, and change its ratio to 9:16 for Tiktok.
- Keep adding pictures and videos making a slideshow, and rearranging the images by dragging a layer and clicking duplicate to make a copy.
- Fill the background with your picture by clicking zoom and crop.
- By default, images will have a three-second duration. Change this length by clicking edit duration then, choose a time from the menu, then click apply.
- Immediately, you have the foundation of the slideshow completed, click Edit in the studio.
- You can now add stylish text to a picture without it showing up on every slide. Ensure you have all the images selected before adding text.
- Add music to set the tone of your slideshow by taping audio at the top of the studio.
- Finally, watch your video over again then if you are okay with it, click the export video and download to save your device, it can now be uploaded to Tiktok easily.
How to Place Photo Inside Your Video
There is another way to add a photo to your video, which is an inset. It is a photo set inside the video; here’s how to do it.
- First of all, Open Tiktok on your smartphone
- Select the + icon to create new content
- Tap effects
- Tap insert photo
- Select the photo you want in the list of photos above the effect
- Adjust your photo where you want it by following the on-screen control then, tap the checkmark
- Adjust any other setting, tap next
- Lastly, Fill out the rest of the post screen and tap post.
How to Add Pictures to the Background of Your Tiktok Video.
Pictures are added to the background of our TikTok video, see how below.
- Install Tiktok on your phone
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of the home screen to create a new Tiktok.
- Start recording on your Tiktok as usual.
- Press the “Big red dot” at the bottom of the screen to start recording
- Tap on effect on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the option to upload your own image to change the background option.
- Choose an image from your gallery that you want to use as a background for your video.
- Tap the “big red dot” again to finish recording the video, then your image will be the new background.
Lastly, adding pictures to Tiktok has been listed in the article above; you must select the effect option and insert your desired Image. In addition, You can also use the green screen option to set pictures to your post. Furthermore, you can use a template to add images too.
FAQ on How to Add Tiktok Pictures
If you can’t post your photos to TikToks, go to “Settings” and ensure that the app has permission to access your photos and videos. This scenario is often the primary cause.
Tiktokers are going viral with their recreations of ‘The photo ‘trend, where they show a clip of their current state compared to the best photo of them that they have.
Similar to the MyHeritage app, the Tiktok Dynamic photo filter effect can bring photos to life. Also, like the MyHeritage app, the Dynamic Photo filter is already proving to be a major hit with users on the Platform.
Go to your profile page and tap on the ‘Drafts Folder’ tap on the draft you want to edit to open it. If you want to edit the video itself, click ‘Back’ in the top left corner, from here you can add new clips, music, filters, and more.
Yes, via Markdown: or a Direct Dropbox link. When you use a preview action (the default preview action included in the drafts), it should pull in the image. But Drafts is for plain text so you won’t get any’ what you see is what you get ‘ inclusion of images in the edition itself.
Open the Tiktok app and log into your account, if needed. From the main menu, select the profile located in the far right corner of the screen, and tap edit profile.
- How to Delete Pins on Pinterest
- What it Means When Friends Put ‘LMS’ in Their Facebook Statuses
- What Are Streaks On Snapchat?
- How To Make a Group Chat On Snapchat | Step by Step Guide
- Can People See When You Screenshot on Instagram?
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, please kindly share it with your friends. Also, do well to share your opinion in the comment section below.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [techqlik1(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.