How to add link to Tiktok bio – TikTok is a phenomenon that has taken over the internet by storm with over a million users actively using it every month! If you aren’t familiar with it, TikTok is a user-generated video app. Users post content in several categories, and can also add a link to their bio. This link can be to your website, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube channel, etc.
Here I will explain the best way to add a custom link to your TikTok bio so that you can gain more traffic between your Tiktok profile and website.
How to add Youtube Link to your Tiktok Bio
You can do this from your profile page.
- View your profile by tapping the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Edit Profile button.
- Scroll down to the bottom
- You’ll see a list of all existing spaces to add your links for Instagram and Youtube
5. Tap on Youtube
6. Sign in to your account using Email
7. Enter your password
8. Tap on Allow to Confirm your permission
9. Done! Your YouTube account has just been successfully linked to your Tiktok account.
How to add an Instagram link to your Tiktok Bio
- Perform steps 1 to 4 as stated above
- Tap on Instagram
- If your Instagram is connected to Facebook, you can sign through it
- Simply add your sign-in details and password
- Tap on Allow to Confirm your permission
- Done! Your Instagram account has been successfully linked to your Tiktok account.
How to Add Website Link to your Tiktok Bio
Apart from linking your social media handles to your bio, you can add your website link to your bio. Tiktok does not have the feature where you can simply add a website link, however, you can achieve this by switching to a Business account which is quite easy.
- Tap the Profile Icon
- Tap the three menu tab on the right-hand of the page
- Click on settings and privacy below
- Tap on Manage account
- Switch to Business Account
- Read through and tap Next
- Choose the category which best describes your account
- Enter the URL you want your followers to visit into the website field and Submit.
You can save changes before exiting by tapping the checkmark in the top right corner of your screen. If you don’t save your changes, they will not be saved when you sign out and will be lost when Tiktok signs out of your account, so it’s important to always save all edits if you want them saved permanently.
Also Check Out: How to Add Tiktok Pictures | Easy Step By Step Guide
Putting a link in your TikTok bio is great for building traffic to your social media pages. It’s also convenient, as long as the link takes people to a page with more information about you. If you want people who follow you on Tiktok to be able to find something related to your channel, remember to give them that option and direct them towards your channel!
The coolest part about this is that wherever your link takes users, you still retain all the likes and comments from inside the Tiktok app. It really helps get your content recognized. There are a few good ways to stay active on Tiktok – share amazingly hilarious TikTok videos, post original content, like other people’s stuff and leave comments, join a fandom and engage with that community, etc. Whatever you choose to do make sure you choose wisely and try not to double post (posting the same video multiple times) as this isn’t allowed by TikTok and could result in your account being deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to Add Link to Tiktok Bio
To include the website option, you are required to switch your personal account to a business account
You must not add a link to your bio. However, it is a great way to stay active on your social media platforms and convert leads.
TikTok allows you to share one link in your bio but there are ways around that to enable you to add multiple links in your bio.
Use a link-sharing tool to add multiple links to your profile. There are several apps that allow you to add multiple links and update them regularly — the most popular ones being Linktr.ee and Addlinkz.com (there are others, too). These services will keep track of when someone clicks on a link from your TikTok account and then send you an alert message or email about it; this way, if anyone clicks through on one of your links, it’ll be easy for you to know which one worked best for them and why they chose not to go back afterward (or maybe they did).
- businessinsider.com– how to add link to TikTok bio
- makeuseof.com – why you cant put a link in your TikTok bio
- How to Make Your Facebook Private | Easy Step-by-Step Guide
- 20+ Top Tech Podcasts in 2022| You Don’t Want To Miss It!
- How to Repost on Instagram Story|A Step-by-Step Guide
I hope these instructions have been useful to you. Feel free to leave any feedback/comments/questions in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Please share this tutorial with your friends on Tiktok and help spread the word!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [techqlik1(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.