When you create a Tiktok, you are showing other people what makes you unique and interesting. But it doesn’t end there… All of the people that see it have the opportunity to share it with their friends or followers via social media. How do you know who shared one of your own? Have you ever lost track of the people who have “liked” or shared your Tiktok post? If so, then this tutorial will help you out.
Can You See Who Shared your Tiktok?
For some privacy reasons, TikTok doesn’t tell you who shared your video or let you know if they did. Unlike the Facebook app which shows the profiles of those who shared your posts, the same does not happen in Tiktok. However, there are ways in which you can see your total number of shares on a post.
How to See Number of Shares on Tiktok?
Located on the right side of any video is an arrow that clearly states the total number of shares a post has accumulated.
How To See Who Shared Your TikTok Using Analytics?
All social media have analytics and statistics as this is a primary tool for full-time content creators. This feature is significant because provides data on how users engaged with your content. This information helps you understand how your content is performing and whether there’s room for improvement. Here is how to see who shared your TikTok using the analytics feature:
- Click on Profile
- Tap the 3-line icon located at the top-right.
- Select Creator tools
- Under General, Select Analytics
- Under Engagement, you will see how well your content performed over time. Check out your video views, profile views, likes, comments and Shares. You’ll see how many times your TikTok has been shared.
Check this: How to Add Link to Tiktok Bio | Easy Guide
How To Share on Tiktok?
You can share videos, sounds, your profile, other creators’ profiles, and even hashtags. Below are the steps on how to share on Tiktok.
How to Share Videos on Tiktok?
1. Log on to TikTok on your device and Choose the video you intend to share.
2. On the right-hand side of your device are a list of icons. Tap on Share.
3. Choose the channel you’d like to share the video
4. Follow the instructions for the channel you select.
You can post on your Whatsapp status, Snapchat, as an SMS, Facebook, email, Twitter and to your TikTok friends too.
How to Share Profiles on Tiktok?
1. Select the Profile icon positioned at the bottom right.
2. Tap the 3-line icon in the top right.
3. Choose Settings and Privacy.
4. Under Account, Click Share profile.
5. From the list of available options, Select how you want to share the profile.
How to Share Hashtags on Tiktok?
1. Go to the hashtag.
2. Tap the Share arrow located on the top right corner
3. Choose the medium you would like to share the hashtag.
Can I allow people to share my posts on Tiktok?
You can allow people to share your posts on TikTok. To enable this, make sure that your account is public. Only the people who follow you can see and like your videos if you have a private account. Also, allow stitches and duets on your videos. If someone likes your video and duets or stitches it, their audience will also see your video. Those who do can check out your profile and other videos and like them.
See Also: How to Unblock Someone on Tiktok | Simple Guide
How to Restrict people from my sharing Tiktoks?
- Open your Profile.
- Tap the 3-lined icon
- Select Settings and Privacy
- Toggle the Private account icon to On. This action will prevent people from sharing your TikToks around the web. Only your friends and followers have access to you.
We hope these steps have helped you to know who shared your TikTok. This is the best way to know how far you have come on TikTok and also get to understand what more you can do in order to become the best in your game. Note that there are Community Guidelines that govern the use of Tiktok. This guides the action of the users of this Application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your TikToks can’t be shared because your account is private, so if you’re having this issue switch your account to public.
Tap on Profile.
Click on the three-line icon located at the top right.
Select Settings and Privacy and Tap Privacy
Click the toggle next to your Private account to switch to Public.
This means that any user can save and download your videos along with commenting and liking them unless they are blocked from your account.
Tiktok as part of its privacy settings does not notify you when someone shares your videos nor does it tell you whom.
Tiktok does not allow content creators to know who saved their videos. The analytics would only share the number of saves a post has gotten.
Your account must be public to enable people to share and engage your posts.
On TikTok, you can apply different privacy settings to each video you share, even if you have your account set to public. You can choose to make your TikTok video available to everyone, restrict it to friends or followers, or make it private so that only you can view it. You can also adjust your settings later if you have changed your mind.
- How To Change Your Birthday On TikTok
- How to Add Tiktok Pictures | Easy Step By Step Guide
- How to Use the Youtube Download Link | Quick Guide
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, please kindly share it with your friends. Also, do well to share your opinion in the comment section below.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [techqlik1(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.