Perhaps you’ve been using Bumble and getting no matches! Or you’ve consistently swiped for days and still didn’t get noticed! Whatever the case, you’re not alone.
It’s not because of your shortcomings that you’re unlucky to get matched on Bumble. But it’s usually more about how the app works.
While this won’t make you any happier, this article will bring you the solution to getting no matches on Bumble.
Moreover, males mostly have this complaint since Bumble is female-centric. So, the woman has all the power. As a result, men have to work harder to get a date.
But if, for some reason, you’ve had to ask, “Why am I getting no matches on Bumble?” Then continue reading this article to find out why and how to fix that issue.
Table of Contents
First, you should understand that you’re not the reason for getting no matches on Bumble. You aren’t unappealing or ugly. And it’s neither because of your low earnings.
It’s due to the way dating apps work! So, please don’t blame it on your shortcomings. The issue is from your profile.
In addition, you won’t succeed at dating apps if you’re not a marketing person. Yes, that’s the truth! Remember, dating apps are more about selling yourself.
And if you’re not a marketing/salesperson, you’d struggle on the platform. But the later parts of this post will give you directions to get better.
Is It Hard To Get Matches On Bumble?
If you’ve been asking, “why am I getting no matches on Bumble?” It’s because you haven’t adequately filled out your Bumble profile.
But ultimately, getting matches on Bumble is not hard if you provide proper and essential details on the app.
Why Am I Getting No Matches On Bumble?
The primary reasons you aren’t receiving matches on Bumble are:
1. You haven’t filled out your profile correctly.
Perhaps you have many blank details on your profile, which prevents it from being displayed to many relevant users.
It could be that you have only one photo or two that don’t show how great you look. As a result, it doesn’t attract other users’ attention enough. So, they end up swiping left to pass.
2. Your settings are not accurately configured.
Your settings allow you to pick up to two filters (using a free account) to assist you in getting relevant matches. Also, you can tailor your distance for the locations of the profiles you wish to see.
3. You’re selective about who you swipe right on.
Another reason you’re not getting any Bumble matches is that you’re picky about who you swipe right on. Perhaps you’re only swiping right on the top profiles you see.
4. You aren’t suitable for Bumble.
Funny, but true! The truth is, Bumble users usually search for serious relationships. So if your profile doesn’t look like one, this might be the reason you’re getting several passes and no matches.
Check Out: How To Change Your Birthday On TikTok
How To Fix No Matches On Bumble
We understand that getting a date through a dating application/site can be challenging, but don’t be discouraged. Here are some ways to troubleshoot no matches on Bumble.
Fill Out Your Profile Properly
One way to boost your chances of getting matched is by filling out your profile entirely and adequately. Below is a checklist to ensure that your profile stands out.
- Add six top-quality photos of yourself: Using high-quality images that clearly shows your face can increase your chances of becoming noticed. Again, use the portrait mode and timer on your phone to review your angles.
- Verify your Bumble account: Doing this shows you’re authentic!
- Have a relevant bio: You’ll quickly gain connections when you’re more specific with your interests and hobbies. Tip—if you do not have first-move opportunities, consider including a conversation starter in your bio to enable matches to send that nerve-wracking opening message.
- Include Profile Prompts: Having more information about yourself is a plus! Take advantage of your profile to help you stand out and show you’re serious about getting meaningful connections.
- Lastly, fill out your Basic Info Badges: Adding more information increases your chances of appearing in search results.
Check out the buzz for more tips on how to enhance your profile.
Fix Your Bumble Settings
Another great way to fix getting no matches on Bumble is by improving your Bumble settings.
It’s essential to pick the most relevant filters for your profile searches to enable you to appear in suitable profiles (and vice versa). Also, you may want to extend your chosen age range and distance to improve your reach.
- Open your profile tab, and click on Settings at the top left.
- Under Filters, click on Set advanced Date/BFF/Bizz filters. Then tap Verified profiles so you’ll only see verified profiles in your searches. However, this is optional.
- Browse the filters and click on Add this filter for the one you select. Afterward, set the option for that filter.
- Repeat this step with another filter. Meanwhile, ensure you toggle on the Apply filters at the top. And if you have upgraded to Bumble Boost, you can apply all filters in your search.
- You can extend or tailor your desired age range by adjusting the two yellow markers on the Age scale to your preferred setting.
- Expand or narrow your chosen distance by moving the yellow marker on the distance scale to your desired setting.
See Also: How to Replay on Snapchat
Fix Your Bumble Swiping Habits
One way you can fix your strict swiping habits is by becoming more generous with swiping right to profiles more often. Doing that gives you more access to communication.
If you discover that the match doesn’t work, you don’t have to do anything else. It will expire if you no longer communicate. You may also like using Bumble SuperSwipes on specific profiles, as it can boost your chances of getting matches.
Bumble SuperSwipes is a premium feature you can give to profiles to tell them that you like them a lot.
Fix Being Unsuitable For Bumble
Finally, you can fix getting no matches on Bumble by fixing being unsuitable for the app. Perhaps the reason you’re asking, “why am I getting no matches on Bumble?” is because you’re not just the right fit for it.
You should understand that most Bumble users seek meaningful connections on the platform, which will lead to serious relationships. So if this is contrary to what you’re searching for and your profile reflects it, this platform is not for you.
It’d be better if you tried other dating apps. You could switch to Tinder (where the users are seeking casual dating). Again, Tinder is known mainly for hookups rather than building serious relationships.
Discover more: How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat
The most common reason users find it hard to verify their profile is that they aren’t replicating the model’s pose in the example photo. Ensure you aren’t just taking a selfie—repeat the model’s hand gesture in the example photo.
Once you reach your daily swipe limit, you’ll have to wait 24 hours for your swipes to reset. For example, if you get the limit at 8 pm, your swipes will refresh at 8 pm the next day. If you want to continue swiping, you can acquire unlimited votes with a Bumble Premium subscription or Bumble Boost.
Yes, you can have more than one Bumble mode. But you must have separate profiles for each mode.
If you fail Bumble Verify, you will get a rejection of your verification in a few minutes. At the same time, if a user is reported as a potential fake account and is rejected in verification, their profile will be turned off. Therefore, they won’t see anyone on Bumble, and no one will see them.
Bumble does not give a particular number of swipes free accounts have per day. However, if the app notices you’re in a frenzy, it will limit your swipes for 24 hours.
Bumble is a dating platform for individuals seeking a serious commitment. And if, for any reason, you have to ask the question, “Why am I getting no matches on Bumble?” This article answers it all.