A lot of people face problems with Music when they log into Facebook. There are a variety of reasons that can trigger this. We can help you solve the “Why does my Music Stop when I open Facebook.” problem. This guide provides options to eliminate the issue and enjoy your Music.
Your Music ceases to play because Facebook plays videos as soon as you open the application. If you have music playing, this Music will stop so you can hear the video. This music-stopping problem is most common with phones and Apple Music or Spotify.
In this article, you will learn how to use the Facebook app and your music app without your music stopping. Let’s go!
Why Does My Music Stop When I Open Facebook?
The most commonly cited reason your music might stop playing, regardless of whether it’s being played through Apple Music or Spotify, is because Facebook is playing videos.
The autoplay feature of Facebook plays videos on your feed when you first start the application. However, the music application may be an issue if you play music on a different platform, like YouTube music.
For instance, YouTube and YouTube music will not play until you are on the app’s screen. YouTube music can also stop music when you close your phone.
It is important to remember that regardless of the streaming service you use, Facebook only pauses your music. Since it doesn’t shut down the app or erase any data or progress, Facebook does not see this as a significant issue.
However, Facebook provides several solutions, including changing refresh resolutions or setting adjustments. It can be difficult for many users to locate the solutions or is challenging to figure out solutions to the issue.
Read Also: How to Transfer Music From Computer to iPhone | Latest Tutorials
How Can I Make My Music Keep Playing When I Open Facebook?
Why does my music stop when I open Facebook? We are going to tell you how to fix this problem quickly. There are different ways to resolve the issue of your music stopping while you open Facebook. We have listed and analyzed 5 ways you can fix this problem.
1. Change Your Facebook Sound Settings
There are tons of cool videos on Facebook, but you might be in the middle of a rather emotionally touching verse of your favorite music and want to keep listening without inference.
But if the music stops when you open Facebook, it might be from the sound settings on Facebook. Here is how to fix the Facebook sound settings:
- As soon as you open Facebook, click on ‘Facebook settings. It is the three dots located at the bottom.
- Then click on ‘Account settings.
- Now select ‘Sounds‘.
- Click on the ticket option ‘In-App sound‘.
- The disappearance of the tick shows that the required settings are complete.
- Now try to play Apple music while using Facebook.
This method is preferred by most users, especially while they use air pods to tune into their playlists. It is handy and lets you enjoy the music while keeping your head engaged in socializing.
2. Refresh The Background
At times, the fault may come just from the drag in the system. When multiple applications are launched, various kinds of overlapping occurs, and issues like these might find a way to ruin your routine of scrolling through Facebook while singing along to some upbeat tunes.
If you find your Apple music volume decreasing or stopping altogether, then here is one effective action you could try;
- Press and hold the home button until your tabs or applications show up separately.
- Swipe up on all unnecessary applications, including Facebook, to close or remove them from the background.
- Now try to play Apple Music and then relaunch Facebook.
This should solve the problem, and you wouldn’t have to worry about overlapping sounds while listening to Apple music.
3. Restart Your iPhone
As primary troubleshooting, restarting your phone might fix any setting you have made before. This should help you avoid situations where Apple music stops when you open Facebook.
However, this may not always be the case, and your music’s volume might still face interruptions after the phone restarts.
4. Re-Install Facebook
Sometimes the issue might not be your Apple music; It might be from Facebook.
If the issue persists, here is what you can do to resolve it;
- Uninstall your Facebook from the phone.
- Now, download the app again.
- Check the issue. Try to view content on Facebook while running Apple music in the background.
Also Check Out: How to Copy and Paste on Facebook | Easy Step-by-Step Guide
5. Reset Network Settings
The next step you can do to try and end any issues with why your music stops playing when you open Facebook is to reset the network settings.
To wipe any settings:
- On the main screen, click Settings.
- Scroll down till General.
- Go to the bottom of the page at the end of the screen, and then hit Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings
- And click confirm
6. Contact Apple Support
One of the above solutions should help keep Music playing your favorite tunes as you go through your Facebook feed.
But, if they don’t do the trick, you might want to contact Apple Support.
You could be experiencing software or hardware issues if the problem continues or worsens. An Apple technician can answer your questions over the phone, via online chat, or in person at an Apple Store.
In conclusion, we have covered the question ”Why does my Music Stop when I open Facebook”? and ways to fix this issue. You can try any of the methods above and if it doesn’t work for you, ensure to contact Apple support.
FAQs On Why Does My Music Stop When I Open Facebook
1. As soon as you open Facebook, click on ‘Facebook settings. It is the three dots located at the bottom.
2. Then click on ‘Account settings.
3. Now select ‘Sounds‘.
4. Click on the ticket option ‘In-App sound‘.
The disappearance of the tick shows that the required settings are complete. Now try to play Apple music while using Facebook.
If you’re having a pausing problem consistently, what you want to do is turn off your phone, wait about 15 seconds, and then turn it back on.
This usually happens because of the videos that play inside the Facebook app.
- techosaurusrex.com– Why does my music stop when I open Facebook
- itechcliq.com– Why does my music stop when I open Facebook
- How to Add Link to Tiktok Bio | Easy Guide
- A Guide To Monaural, Stereo, Multichannel, And Surround Sound
- How To Fix It When Apple CarPlay Is Not Working
- 15 Best USB Headsets to Use
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, please kindly share it with your friends. Also, do well to share your opinion in the comment section below.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [techqlik1(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.