Backup undoubtedly protects your data from loss on your Android phone/tablet. However, some people think data backup is laborious, and dislike backing up their Android files. Then, how can you make it easy?
There are surely various data types on Android devices, but you can complete the backup effortlessly. We have listed 8 safe and easy Android backup tools below, so you can select one to start your backup.
Table of Contents
Top 8 Android Backup Tools
1. Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
- Highlights: Seamlessly back up and restore data; support various file types on Android; work for most Android, Windows, and Mac OSes
- Cons: Restoring backup data needs registration
- Platform: Coolmuster official website
- Website: https://www.coolmuster.com/android-backup-and-restore.html
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager is a desktop app to back up Android data, so you can install Windows or Mac versions on your computer. What’s more, it can back up almost all kinds of Android data, like contacts, call logs, apps, SMS, documents, videos, music, and photos.
It has no limit on the file size for the transfer, so you can back up all data from Android to your computer at once. Also, you can select the file types you want before backup. Besides, USB and Wi-Fi connections are supported, and the software can fast recognize your mobile device.
If needed, you can restore your backups to any Android device without losing quality. See? With this software, backup and restoration will be easy.
2. MOBILedit Phone Manager
- Highlights: Easily access Android data on a computer; manage contacts; support most old phones
- Cons: Only scan data for free
- Platform: MOBILedit website
- Website: https://www.mobiledit.com/mobiledit
This backup software allows you to view your detailed Android files on your computer after establishing the connection. And it has provided multiple features on contacts management, such as editing, removing, etc.
Furthermore, it not only backs up Android phones but also BlackBerry, Windows, Symbian, and more. Plus, you can use it to create your own ringtone, because it has a built-in ringtone editor. It is easy to cut a slice of a song with this feature.
3. Dr.Fone Phone Backup (Android)
- Highlights: Easy to use; allow you to view backup data
- Cons: Cannot back up documents; support USB transfer only
- Platform: Wondershare web
- Website: https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-backup-and-restore.html
Dr.Fone Android Phone Backup is a one-stop transfer program, so you can directly back up your Android files to a computer. It will not store your data on any cloud server.
It can also help you restore iCloud and iTunes backup to your Android device, but these services are not contained in the Android phone backup, so you need another order. By the way, you can choose to buy an Android Toolkit, which includes all features for Android.
4. Right Backup
- Highlights: Back up your data to the cloud; allow you to open folders on your PC
- Cons: Limited free cloud storage
- Platform: Right Backup website or Google Play Store
- Website: https://www.rightbackup.com/
Right Backup is a tool to synchronize your Android data to cloud space. You can view your data provided you sign in with your account. This tool is suitable to back up videos, photos, and other media files. And you can get 100MB after signing up.
However, it cannot back up your contacts, messages, and other invisible data in the File Manager on Android.
- Highlights: Manage your Android files on a PC; copy android files easily, install apps from Google Play
- Cons: Out-of-date interface; no Mac version
- Platform: Uptodown web
- Website: https://moborobo.en.uptodown.com/windows
The Moborobo backup program can help you manage your Android phone on a PC, so you can preview your phone data before the transfer. Surprisingly, you can watch your videos on the interface.
With it, you can transfer your different types of Android files to your PC, and add/remove your media files at any time. Another practical feature is that it can download and install the apps you want from Google Play.
- Highlights: Compatible with the latest Android OS; back up data without leakage
- Cons: Limited on the free version; slowly scan Android data
- Platform: Softonic or Uptodown
- Website: https://syncdroid.en.softonic.com/
SyncDroid is an effective backup program for Android devices, but its pro version is not free to use. Anyway, its old version also works. Additionally, the intuitive interface makes backup much easier. Apart from Android data, you can simultaneously transfer photos from your SD card to the computer.
Although it doesn’t support APK files, it can back up browser bookmarks. Whenever you want, you can restore your backup files to Android in without hassle.
7. Google Drive
- Highlights: Upload files seamlessly; back up Android data without a computer
- Cons: Need a stable network
- Platform: Google Drive website or Google Play Store
- Website: https://www.google.com/drive/
Google Drive is a widely used backup app. As long as you have a Gmail address, you can log in to Google Drive and upload your Android files. With it, you can handily store, share, and collaborate on your files and folders on your phone, tablet, and computer. Thus, it supports not only Android OS but also iOS, Windows OS, and Mac OS.
But please note that it requires an available network on your Android phone if you want to start the backup.
8. Super Backup and Restore
- Highlights: Backup and restoration are valid; transfer your Android files to an SD card
- Cons: Cannot back up Android data to a computer
- Platform: Google Play
- Website: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idea.backup.smscontacts&hl=en_US&gl=US
Super Backup and Restore is an easy app for Android phones and tablets, and it can back up multiple file types, like apps, calendars, pictures, etc. You can directly begin the backup after installing it on your Android device.
Moreover, it can transfer your data to the SD card inserted into your Android phone, and send your backups to cloud storage space. If the backups are useless, you can delete them easily.
Which is the best Android backup tool? Actually, there is no standard answer, since everyone has different requirements. Now, we have shown you detailed information on these 8 paid and free backup tools. It’s your turn to pick one of them to start your backup. These tools and their websites are tested and reliable. Please feel easy to use.
If they don’t meet your needs, you can search on the Internet. But please remember that do not download any app from those dangerous webs, because maybe you will install malware and leak your data.
FAQ on Android Backup Tools
It’s difficult to backup everything on an Android device, but with the built-in Google Drive backup and a more comprehensive service like IDrive or Icedrive, you can easily retrieve the most important data.
If you use an Android backup app with a desktop version to backup your phone, you can usually open this app on your computer and copy all the files over or use the app’s syncing features.
3How to Transfer Files from Phone to Laptop Without USB Using Bluetooth
On your computer, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices, and enable Bluetooth.
Enable Bluetooth on your Android phone in “Settings” > “Bluetooth.”
Once your phone discovers the computer, tap on its name, and hit Pair.
Open your phone’s Settings app. Backup. Under “Backup details,” review what data is backed up on your device.
Backup data is saved in a private folder in the user’s Google Drive account, with a size limit of 25MB per app. The saved data is not counted against the user’s Google Drive quota. The most recent backup is kept. When you create a backup, the previous backup (if it exists) is deleted.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, please kindly share it with your friends. Also, do well to share your opinion in the comment section below.
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [techqlik1(@)gmail(dot)com] and actions will be taken immediately.