Everyone knows that WhatsApp is a significant app for texting. But, it’s more than that. You can use it as a means to have fun with your friends. There are many WhatsApp group games you can play with friends and family.
If you think the conversation is becoming dull, you can easily switch things up by introducing some of these lively games.
If you like to add some new features to your WhatsApp, try fmwhatsapp.
Moreover, they don’t cost a thing. It’s a great way to strengthen your friendships.
So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Best WhatsApp Group Games to Increase Engagement
Here are the best WhatsApp group games you can play with your friends to strengthen your bond.
#1. Kiss, Marry, Kill
Kiss, Marry, Kill is an interesting game to play with friends and family on Whatsapp. In this game, players can ask other players who’d they Kiss, Marry and Kill from the three given options.
These options can vary to be stuff like sports players, celebrities, or even the members of the group.
#2. Alphabet Dare
An alphabet game on WhatsApp involves one where you’d ask your friends to choose a letter in the alphabet, from A to Z, so that you can then forward them a dare question.
The rule of the game is that they must answer the questions related to the alphabet that they’ve chosen.
Below are the dares;
- A = The quality you like best in yourself?
- B = What is your deepest secret?
- C = Who is your best friend?
- D = What is my name on your contact list?
- E = Choose a nickname for me.
- F = A song you want to dedicate to me?
- G = One quality you like about me?
- H = One thing you hate in my attitude?
- I = What is the name of your crush?
- J = What is your relationship status?
- K = What is the name of your SO.
- L = What color suits me most?
- M = Which dress suits me?
- N = What is your relationship status with me?
- O = What do you find most attractive in my look?
- P = Rate from one to 10.
- Q = Rate my DP out of 100.
- R = Send me a picture of your crush.
- S = Send me a picture of what you are doing right now.
- T = Tell me a secret that you never told me.
- U = Write my name in your status.
- V = Call and say I LOVE YOU.
- W = Delete my number.
- X = Call me and talk to me for 30 minutes.
- Y = What was your first impression of me?
- Z = Where did we first meet?
RELATED ARTICLE: How to Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
#3. Emoji dare
Another WhatsApp group game you can play with your friends is this emoji dare game. In this game, your friends choose an emoji and then message you to get the dare.
Just send this if you want to play the game, “Choose an emoji from this image and I will send you a dare you must complete. Let’s have some fun!”
These are the dares;
- Tell me a secret about you;
- Tell me about a bad moment you’ve been through;
- What do you find attractive about me?
- Tell me something that you’ve never told me;
- Tell me something about me that I don’t know;
- Give me a kiss;
- Hug me next time we meet;
- Tell me your darkest secret;
- What do you think about me?
#4. Correct the Spelling
Correcting the spelling is a riddle-like game that involves the use of jumbled words. Here you mix up the correct spelling of a word and let your friends spell it correctly.
Here’s an example.
Correct the spelling of the following words
- donlno (a city)
- crfaia (a continent)
- vdirer (profession)
- wolbe ( body part)
- tlgnaepg (vegetable)
- baibtr (an animal)
- wtnainslen (a sport)
- mjkcelahnos (a celebrity)
- eneaorlpa (vehicle)
- tsorcra (fruit)
The answer is London, Africa, Driver, Elbow, Eggplant, Rabbit, Lawn tennis, Micheal Jackson, Aeroplane, Carrots.
#5. Guess the word
Another game you can play on WhatsApp with friends is the “Guess the word” game. In this game, they’d have to guess a word correctly from a series of hints.
Share this with your WhatsApp group, and watch your friends get the answer.
- I am a 5-letter word.
- Everybody wants to eat me.
- If you remove my first letter, I become a kind of energy.
- If you remove my first 2 letters, I become something you need to survive.
- If you remove my first 3 letters, I become a preposition!
- If you remove my first 4 letters, I become a drink.
- What I am?
The correct answer is Wheat. Remove the “W”, it becomes “Heat”. Remove “Wh”, it becomes “Eat”. Remove “Whe” and it becomes “at”. Remove “Whea”, and all that’s left is “t” (just say the letter out loud and you’ll see).
#6. Which tank will fill up first?
Which tank will fill up first? is a logic puzzle that you can play as a game with your friends in your WhatsApp group.
You’d send the message below so that they can try to find out the correct answer. The fun part is, that there would be lots of wrong answers.
The correct answer is; The first tank to get full is tank one, since the passage that leads to the second tank is closed. Therefore, no water will go through.
#7. Number dare
This number dare is a challenge where you’ll have to ask your contacts to choose a number, then complete the task associated with the number.
To play the game, send this to your friends.
Choose a number from 1 to 21 and I will send you a number of dares. Complete the one with the number you sent!
These are the dares;
- What is the first thing you notice in a person when you meet them for the first time?
- Would you kill anyone if you could? If yes, who s that person?
- What is your craziest dream?
- What is the quality you like the most in yourself?
- What is the quality you’d like to change in yourself?
- What do you like about me?
- What do you not like about me?
- Among everyone you know, who would you marry?
- Who is your Best Friend?
- What is your opinion of me?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- What is my contact name on your phone?
- What nickname do you want to give me?
- What are the things you like most about me?
- What is a color that suits me?
- What relationship status do you wish you could have with me? (No cheating)
- What is the thing you like most about my character?
- What is the thing you hate most about my attitude?
- Which type of dress suits me most?
- Dedicate a song to our relationship?
- Rate my WhatsApp profile picture out of 100
#8. Japanese Language
A great alternative to sending in WhatsApp group chat is this Japanese Language game. Here you’d send the following text and ask everyone in the group to check their Japanese names.
Ask them to write their names according to the alphabet:
A = ka; B = tu; C = mi; D = te; E = ku; F = lu; G = ji; H = ri; I = ki; J = zu; K = me; L = ta; M = rin; N = to; O = mo; P = no; Q = ke; R = ke; S = ari; T = chi; U = do; V = ru; W = mei; X=na; Y=fu; Z=zi.
#9. Knowledge Test
In this knowledge test, you’ll just see how well your friends know you. It’s a simple list of questions for them to answer. They include;
- What’s my birthday?
- Who am I for you?
- What are my bad habits?
- What’s a quality of mine you like?
- What’s something I love?
- Which word do I say the most?
- What’s my favorite color?
- What’s my favorite food?
- Can I post your answers on my WhatsApp story?
#10. Find a Mistake Game
Rounding up my list of WhatsApp group games to play is this “Find a mistake game”. Here, you’d send your friends a long list of texts and numbers and ask them to identify the mistake.
Here’s what to send them.
Check and tell me if you find any mistakes:
If you got all the way here and didn’t see any mistakes, check again! The spelling of “mistake” is wrong.
Does any of them look Interesting to You?
Let us know in the comments section if there is any that interests you the most.
All the best!
FAQ On WhatsApp Group Games
Making WhatsApp group interesting is very easy; keep the group engaged with some cool stuff like sharing funny videos, funny images, and trending topics.
Dares for Friends
Let the person next to you wax you wherever they want.
Sniff another player’s armpit for 10 seconds.
Give your phone to another player to send a text message to their contact of choice.
Let the other players go through your phone for a minute.
Let another player throw flour in your face.
For those who don’t know, ’20 Questions’ is a fun game you can play with your boyfriend! The basic idea is that your partner thinks of a place/ object/ person, and you have to guess that in 20 questions or less, with him answering in just ‘yes’ or ‘no.’
Be more interested.
Ask open-ended questions.
Leverage your environment (or your wardrobe).
Play the student.
Gamify for your own amusement.
Be more interesting.
Give up on lost causes.
Kiss, Marry, Kill. …
Would You Rather?
Most Likely To.
Never Have I Ever.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, please kindly share it with your friends. Also, do well to share your opinion in the comment section below.